BE SURE TO VISIT DFINERY'S STORE BY CLICKING THE BANNER DIRECTLY BELOW
media & media related products mentioned/recommended/enjoyed by DFinery can be found/purchased in the Mediafeast!
TIA (Thanks In Advance) FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

some Refinery fuel...

some Refinery fuel...

20100527

a wonderful night in the wastelands...

i've been a resident of Illadelph for 20+ years now. over the years i've been stopped or "talked to" by the blue shirts for various reasons. these interactions don't usually go as anyone would generally expect, especially not the blue shirts.

i have a real basic philosophy when it comes to dealing w/blue shirts. they have a job to do. if i'm not doing anything illegal, i should not be a part of that job. don't ask me foolish questions & expect compliance...it's not going to work like that. i'm not rowdy, i just don't like being bothered when i'm not bothering anyone else.

a few days ago i was chillin' in the wastelands MMOB & a squad car rolled by 2X. me being me i told self they were going to come by & bother me. eventually that's exactly what they did.

there are no houses or any other buildings in the wastelands. the main reason i go there is because it is quite desolate & for the most i can be self undisturbed. it is 1 of my favorite spots to chill, w/the exception of the circus acts that find it useful to randomly dump actual waste there.

so, i'm simply sitting on the wall & these 2 dudes hop out & do the usual w/the lights & whatnot. the 1 dude starts telling me not to make any sudden moves while his hand is on his gun, as if i'm slow or something. they asked me to put my hands behind my head & i refused. they asked to dig in the pockets & i refused again. i don't play that. i'm sitting on a piece of jersey wall watching these dudes & various other vehicles drive by & they want to interrogate/search me. not the move.

supposedly they got a call for a male fitting my description w/a gun. problem is nobody hangs out in the wastelands. i told them i had a book in my hoody pocket & my headphones. the 1 dude asked me to flip up the hoody so he can see the waist. nothing there but my camera.

the other dude asked for the government to verify my ID. since i wasn't doing anything i didn't have a problem w/that. they confirmed my ID & rolled out. to me this was bullshit. maybe they did get a call. i can't verify the + or the - of their claim for fact. the thing that struck me as odd was WTH would i be doing sitting in the wastelands w/a gun? i should've asked the raccoon i saw on the way back to the rest. maybe that's who called it in...

SMH...

who sits on a wall & gets stopped by the blue shirts?

apparently i do. i had to laugh at it on the way back to the rest. watitis?

get at me...

PEACE
...be calm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

all expression is welcome. hate if you will, but try to be constructive. try even harder to be honest...ABB!