BE SURE TO VISIT DFINERY'S STORE BY CLICKING THE BANNER DIRECTLY BELOW
media & media related products mentioned/recommended/enjoyed by DFinery can be found/purchased in the Mediafeast!
TIA (Thanks In Advance) FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

some Refinery fuel...

some Refinery fuel...

20100119

the process...

1 of the reasons i do still watch some TV is because of the discovery process.

i am always open to any new artist that is able to move me w/their creativity. i listen to anything that moves & doesn't come off to me as being straight foolish.

all music influences my creative process.

caught these cats for the 1st time ever on Dave Letterman's show...

time to check out a new for me artist...The Heavy - The House That Dirt Built

PEACE
...be calm...

2 comments:

  1. a nice find DV. A nice blend of genres. Good stuff, thanks for putting me on to them. Led Zeppelin is my favorite band all time, so I feel the rock bit, and still appreciate the other genre elements brought into it to create something new, different. Remind me of Phish, The Roots, Black Eye Peas, but definitely still have their own sound, which is what we are all trying to achieve, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. most definitely. this is why i trust my ears. i'm rarely off when i hear something that i find grooves me...

    i remember Led Zeppelin, but that's 1 of the artists that i'm still not familiar with. that should be changing within the next few days...

    thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete

all expression is welcome. hate if you will, but try to be constructive. try even harder to be honest...ABB!